dlm1100_imp
New to the forum
Thread starter
I bought a pair of exhaust sliders and a front axle slider from T-REX racing. Just went to install and the exhaust sliders went on easy and look great. Looks like great protection for the sides.
The front wheel doesn't have a hollow axle so I can't put the front through. I guess I should have checked first.
Should I have a hollow front axle for this slider to go through? Any idea where I can get one so the front sliders can be installed?
NEVERMIND... I should have opened and looked at the directions. It comes with a new axle bolt with a hole in it.
The front wheel doesn't have a hollow axle so I can't put the front through. I guess I should have checked first.
Should I have a hollow front axle for this slider to go through? Any idea where I can get one so the front sliders can be installed?
NEVERMIND... I should have opened and looked at the directions. It comes with a new axle bolt with a hole in it.


