Axial Block "long johns"

SportsterDoc

Road warrior
Thread starter
Never used heated gear, not even in a New Jersey winter in 1967...I'd probably dismount and forget to unplug!

Wife and I did have riding suits (snow mobile type, but Thinsulate) when we had the 76 CB750F, but not conducive to hiking at riding stops.

When I had the CB, I used Cycle Gear Freeze-out pant liners to break the wind through my Wranglers. Unfortunately I did not keep them when I thought I would not be riding anymore.

The Freeze-outs have been replaced by Axial Block.

Wind would go right through long johns, but Freeze-outs blocked it well.

Hoping the Axial Blocks do as well, as I may encounter snow going to central Arizona, next week.

AXIAL Block Pants - Cycle Gear

Ordered on line yesterday afternoon, delivered by UPS to local store this morning.
 
I use the Cycle Gear Freeze Out top, bottom and balaclava. Good stuff in the cold
 
Around here we don't really need superlative cold-weather riding gear, but I do don a pair of sweatpants under my jeans when I ride out in the desert during colder weather.
 
Back
Top