Awesome day ..some pics added

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Going to be short for now. I'm bushed.

Took off at 8:30 am (41 degrees) to meet Empty Sea and his group 3 hours away in Ironton Ohio. They showed up right on time on their way back from West Virginia. From there we went to Ribbers in Portsmouth Ohio for a great lunch and then to the Portsmouth mural wall. From there we wandered all over sw Ohio until we got to my house At 5:30 where we had dinner. By 7:30 we were at their hotel. Home by 8 for me.

Sea, Mike, Judy, Glenn, Laura.. Thanks for a great day.

I'm sure Sea will fill in the detail and pics in his ride report. I may add some here tomorrow too.

295 miles for the day.
 
Great pictures, Ferret, but why didn't you take the CB to meet a forum member?
 
Thread starter
Easy decision Cormanus... 3 hours at 60 mph and 41 degrees. I chose the bike with wind protection, heated grips, and a plug for my electric jacket liner lol.

I am not as tough as MTC.

I knew I made the right decision when I heard him say he was "freezing his a** off" lol
 
The ferret_imp said:
Easy decision Cormanus... 3 hours at 60 mph and 41 degrees. I chose the bike with wind protection, heated grips, and a plug for my electric jacket liner lol.

I am not as tough as MTC.

I knew I made the right decision when I heard him say he was "freezing his a** off" lol
I would like to point out that it was a "balmy" 60 degrees when we left Charleston, WVA to meet Ferret and cooled considerably by the time we were at our meet up spot, which is when I was freezing my a** off. From Ferret's direction it was cold the whole way. It did warm nicely after lunch, though. My point is that I am not tougher, just dumber.

I was glad he took his ST -- not sure I could have kept up with him on his CB.
 
Back
Top