Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This is what drives my curiosity in relationship to the article. It's well known that the DLX turns your crank while I find the 13 Standard to be the best looking CB1100. I had not previously given much thought to our age difference as a factor in what we each find appealing.The ferret_imp said:I'm a pup compared to Rocky, but at 67 still managed to land in your oldest age group in the poll. Older? yes. More conservative? yes. I don't consider myself wealthy by any stretch, but I don't owe anyone anything, there's a roof over my head and there's food on the table every day, so I don't consider myself poor either. Being of German heritage from depression era parents we learned to be pretty frugal growing up. Never outgrew it. Motorcycles are my luxury item. Still, I won't spend willy nilly on mc stuff either. Buy my riding gear on sale ... or gently used. A $300 purchase is a big decision for me, not because I don't have the $300, but do I really NEED the item in question, and is it worth more to me than the $300 sitting in the nest egg?
Buying the DLX was an easy decision for me, even though I had already splurged on a 13 CB1100. I mean look at one. They are drop dead gorgeous. I HAD no choice but to buy one lol .