avatar question

SportsterDoc

Road warrior
Thread starter
I have reduced a photo for an avatar to 200x200 pixels, but cannot get it down to 25 Kb without it being almost invisible.
This is 157x200 pixels, 71 kb
 
SportsterDoc said:
I have reduced a photo for an avatar to 200x200 pixels, but cannot get it down to 25 Kb without it being almost invisible.
This is 157x200 pixels, 71 kb

Hey SD, if you can link me the original, I will shop you up one that fits.

Nevermind, I see your other post with the full size image. I'll go with that.

Here you go.

[attachment=530]
 

Attachments

  • avatar.webp
    avatar.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 43
Nice work, Whoops!
 
Whoops, Whoops, I meant to like your post. :(
 
Thread starter
Thanks, Whoops!
Best avatar I have ever used.
I like the angle of that photo, but is was before installation of the Dart Marlin[attachment=533][attachment=534][attachment=535][attachment=536]


Hey, this new forum is great!  I can post photos without first downsizing!
 

Attachments

  • 10-Badwater 1 Feb 2018.webp
    10-Badwater 1 Feb 2018.webp
    926.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 11a-West on highway 375, 24 Aug 2018.webp
    11a-West on highway 375, 24 Aug 2018.webp
    110.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 11b-Rachel NV on Extraterrestrial Highway 24 Aug 2018.webp
    11b-Rachel NV on Extraterrestrial Highway 24 Aug 2018.webp
    109.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 11c-rest area Warm Springs to Tonopah 24 Aug 2018.webp
    11c-rest area Warm Springs to Tonopah 24 Aug 2018.webp
    123.9 KB · Views: 40
Until your photos get to 2MB in size at least, then you'll have to shrink them!
 
Thread starter
Cormanus said:
Until your photos get to 2MB in size at least, then you'll have to shrink them!

That is more than livable!
 
Back
Top