Australian WSBK 2014 - Part 3/2 The Temple of Blood and Thunder

Pterodactyl_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Here is The Thunder:

[/img]
Three Spaniards and some Italian bloke running wide :0.

[/img]
Mum, I'm being followed

[/img]
The Pack



OK, The Blood:

[/img]
Hey Dude, where's my bike?

[/img]
Don't worry. It's only cosmetic.

And before I go, this is what the circuit could look like. If you were good enough, and had a '12 Blade, that is:rolleyes:.




Cheers :beerchug:
Due for release soon.
Australian WSBK 2014 - Part 3 (Going Home).
 
Nice work, all the posts. Thanks Pterodactyl. I'm sure you could take that guy on the Blade with your CB. :)
 
Wait a minute..what are Lorenzo, Marquez and Rossi doing at a WSBK? Edit..nevermind..saw this post before the other post. Make sense now.

Neat pics though
 
Great posts mate, sounds like a fun trip except for that mishap on the dirt. Next year I'll aim to join you at the Island. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thread starter
Aussieflyer_imp said:
Great posts mate, sounds like a fun trip except for that mishap on the dirt. Next year I'll aim to join you at the Island. Thanks for sharing.
Aussieflyer, thanks. Am planning another trip to PI for the '14 MotoGP. Even if you can't make that maybe we can arrange to meet in Melbourne, or any where that suits you. I am really keen to see that bike of yours.

Cheers
 
Pterodactyl, are you planning to ride to PI?
 
Thanks. I'll certainly give it some thought. It may work well for me.
 
Back
Top