Mar 8, 2016 #1 M Motogeezer1949_imp Road warrior Thread starter Wish you were here. You could say hi to my new friend Jade at the Honda display
Mar 8, 2016 #4 C Capo Road warrior There's a bike in that picture? seriously, one of the prettiest CB's I've seen. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's a bike in that picture? seriously, one of the prettiest CB's I've seen. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mar 9, 2016 #6 R Ron in MO_imp Running like a top That's a great new accessory you have there Motogeezer! I'm sure she helped to attract attention to your already beautiful CB!
That's a great new accessory you have there Motogeezer! I'm sure she helped to attract attention to your already beautiful CB!
Mar 9, 2016 #7 B baginn_imp First service completed Motogeezer1949_imp said: Wish you were here. You could say hi to my new friend Jade at the Honda display Click to expand... Hi Jade!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Motogeezer1949_imp said: Wish you were here. You could say hi to my new friend Jade at the Honda display Click to expand... Hi Jade!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mar 10, 2016 #10 M metalmaven_imp Running like a top Nice! This makes me want to get a picture with good looking lady on my CB, though the wife probably wont like that :dodgy:
Nice! This makes me want to get a picture with good looking lady on my CB, though the wife probably wont like that :dodgy:
Mar 10, 2016 #11 Randy B Road warrior metalmaven_imp said: Nice! This makes me want to get a picture with good looking lady on my CB, though the wife probably wont like that :dodgy: Click to expand... So what you are saying is that your wife isn't good looking? :excited: :rofl: :biker: Thank you............I'll be here all week.
metalmaven_imp said: Nice! This makes me want to get a picture with good looking lady on my CB, though the wife probably wont like that :dodgy: Click to expand... So what you are saying is that your wife isn't good looking? :excited: :rofl: :biker: Thank you............I'll be here all week.