Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
dBuster_imp said:Doesn't look modular to me... If it does then it has a strange seam that you cant see...


Hi Ferret, I'd have to agree it's not the most quiet helmet, but there again I've nothing to compare it to as it's my first. It does have some annoying wind whistles but I wear ear plugs see following link:- (http://www.earbuddies.co.nz/alpmsp.html) you can adjust the level of attenuation with these so it doesn't really bother me. I really like the fit and comfort of the Qwest but it does appear you can't have a perfect helmet in all ways..The ferret_imp said:KiwiKevin..my brother just bought a Qwest and really likes it, but there have been many reports of these helmets being noisy... Any issues with yours?