Arrows Header (71485MI) O2 Sensor ?

mjezek_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi Everyone,
I have a Dynojet AutoTune AT-200 which comes with a BOSCH O2 Wideband Sensor ( M18 Thread ). Unfortunately our Bikes use M12. I have an aftermarket Titanium Header (MotoGear Black Ti from Mr. T) and really would like to avoid welding a M18 Bung, which obviously would be a pain ... Just think about TI Welding and Black paint ..... Yikes

Does anyone know if the Arrows Header has a M12 or M18 for the O2 Sensor

thank you very much in advance
 
mjezek_imp said:
Hi Everyone,
I have a Dynojet AutoTune AT-200 which comes with a BOSCH O2 Wideband Sensor ( M18 Thread ). Unfortunately our Bikes use M12. I have an aftermarket Titanium Header (MotoGear Black Ti from Mr. T) and really would like to avoid welding a M18 Bung, which obviously would be a pain ... Just think about TI Welding and Black paint ..... Yikes

Does anyone know if the Arrows Header has a M12 or M18 for the O2 Sensor

thank you very much in advance
hey mate the arrow headers have a 12mm , i welded a 18 adapter for the auto tune onto the pipes and all good , you will be very happy with these pipes cheers rod
 
Thread starter
rmack_imp said:
mjezek_imp said:
Hi Everyone,
I have a Dynojet AutoTune AT-200 which comes with a BOSCH O2 Wideband Sensor ( M18 Thread ). Unfortunately our Bikes use M12. I have an aftermarket Titanium Header (MotoGear Black Ti from Mr. T) and really would like to avoid welding a M18 Bung, which obviously would be a pain ... Just think about TI Welding and Black paint ..... Yikes

Does anyone know if the Arrows Header has a M12 or M18 for the O2 Sensor

thank you very much in advance
hey mate the arrow headers have a 12mm , i welded a 18 adapter for the auto tune onto the pipes and all good , you will be very happy with these pipes cheers rod
hey mate the arrow headers have a 12mm , i welded a 18 adapter for the auto tune onto the pipes and all good , you will be very happy with these pipes cheers rod
Super, thanxs for the quick response, but it was not the answer i hoped for .... LOL
I guess, buying a Ti M18 Bung and sending the mid-pipe to a welding specialist for titanium is the solution ... Yikes and Ouch ... good times
 
Back
Top