Arrow Slip-on Sound Comparison

c-breezy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Just installed my Arrow slip-on! For those interested, I threw up quick clips of my CB stock, w/ the dB killer, and w/o the dB killer.

Stock:

Arrow w/ dB killer:

Arrow w/o dB killer:

Here's a size comparison too:
b2b88c4c9199be269fb1cc04031cd6c5.jpg


I'm pretty happy with the sound, and the butt dyno is telling me the bike has a bit more oomph to it - not sure how my neighbors are going to feel about me from this day forward though! Luckily if someone complains I can easily throw the dB killer back on...
 
certainly not outrageous with the db killer out.

Neat vid angle. I liked watching the rear shock work as well.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
certainly not outrageous with the db killer out.

Neat vid angle. I liked watching the rear shock work as well.
Thanks ferret...I'm probably being paranoid about my neighbors since I got used to how the CB sounded stock - and yeah, I enjoyed the rear shock action too haha
 
I also like the vids where it shows the front wheel and at times it looks like the wheel is spinning backwards.

At any rate that's a good set of comparison vids for people to hear
 
c-breezy,

Did you need to plug the PAIR Valve intake? I didn't hear any decel popping even with the db-killer removed, but then, your videos really only show acceleration.
 
Cool videos. Thanks for posting. You happen to have a picture of the camera mounted on the bike ? Love the shots.


Gumby, I have a similar setup as c-breezy. I didn't have to plug my PAIR valve until after I added new headers. Hope that helps some.
 
Thread starter
Gumby 1100_imp said:
c-breezy,

Did you need to plug the PAIR Valve intake? I didn't hear any decel popping even with the db-killer removed, but then, your videos really only show acceleration.
Sorry, Gumby, been on vacation and just saw this. I didn't plug the PAIR valve. I'll upload a full-length vid from my GoPro so you can hear decel too.
JF Coastal_imp said:
Cool videos. Thanks for posting. You happen to have a picture of the camera mounted on the bike ? Love the shots.


Gumby, I have a similar setup as c-breezy. I didn't have to plug my PAIR valve until after I added new headers. Hope that helps some.
Thanks JF - I'll get you a pic soon.
 
No link c-breezy.
 
Good man. Thanks. And it sounds good.
 
Back
Top