holy666diver_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
So I just installed the Arrow Slipon on my 2014 cb.
Anyone who has one I have a question. When I slipped it onto the headers there was about a 2cm gap between the end of the slip on and the end of the header connector. Meaning it didn't slip on 100% of the length of the header connector. There's no room for air to get in just curious is this is normal. With the clamp tightened I highly doubt any leaks would occur. If I do slip it on !00% of the length the mounting bolt does not align properly
My previous slipon the Yoshimure RS3 fit the entire length of the connector.
Anyone who has one I have a question. When I slipped it onto the headers there was about a 2cm gap between the end of the slip on and the end of the header connector. Meaning it didn't slip on 100% of the length of the header connector. There's no room for air to get in just curious is this is normal. With the clamp tightened I highly doubt any leaks would occur. If I do slip it on !00% of the length the mounting bolt does not align properly
My previous slipon the Yoshimure RS3 fit the entire length of the connector.
