Arrow Slip On and PAIR Valve Mod

Jettster_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Just wanted everyone to know Jay and I completed our deal for the arrow slip on smoothly. He also recommended the pair valve mod which works like a charm! I was disappointed at first with the baffle out as I loved the tone but the popping made the bike sound like it was tuned by an idiot...so I put the baffle back in...went back and reread the mod instructions and reviewed the photos...took 2 minutes but I used a round headed bolt...shazzzam! Gone is 95% of the popping and hella glorious deep exhaust note that makes you want to wind er up and back off just for the fun of it! This is to me the hands down best mod if you are going to open the exhaust up at all-Honda has the bike muffled down to the point you can't really hear the popping stock unless you really listen for it but it's there.
BTW the Arrow header is available on ebay for $600 shipped-anyone running the full Arrow setup? Thanks again Jay! Jettster
 
where is that pair valve how-to?
I have the Staintune, but still feel it has a little too much gurgling on deceleration.....I wonder if that would be improved by the pair valve plug fix?
 
HikerToo_imp said:
where is that pair valve how-to?
I have the Staintune, but still feel it has a little too much gurgling on deceleration.....I wonder if that would be improved by the pair valve plug fix?
Yes HikerI2 It would help. This pair valve mod has been around for a while now. It works on a lot of motorcycle's. And it is easy to go back to stock.
Thank you Jettster!


Jayimpalaman
 
The bikini clad girls do not even look at my bike, they are far more interested in me! (I think)
I tell them that I have taken many women for a ride incase they are interested.
 
Back
Top