Arrow Exhaust

GUNFTR_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I am curious as to whether anyone has tried or heard about this exhaust:

CB 1100

I've never heard of them before. It appears to closely mimic the stock system, but without the cat... You can buy the full system, or just the slip-on...
 
Triumph uses a lot of arrow exhausts as replacements. Google arrow exhaust but remeber you are dealing with twins and triples from Triumph so it won't sound the same
 
I have Arrow on my 2012 Super Tenere, very light compared to stock, its good quality but kinda quite........which is ok.
 
GUNFTR_imp said:
I am curious as to whether anyone has tried or heard about this exhaust:

CB 1100

I've never heard of them before. It appears to closely mimic the stock system, but without the cat... You can buy the full system, or just the slip-on...
Check out cone engineering. They have a great 12" stainless steel reverse cone slip on for $110.00. With a MIG welded bracket, you will be on the right track of the arrow exhaust used on the Bonneville or Thruxton café. I'm sure you will want to add a Dyno Jet Power Commander V for desired tuning and mapping. You can get both of these for less than half of what you paid for the off the shelf Arrow system. Not to mention allow your bike to do more than a sickening 115 MPH. What gives? The CB 750 SOHC back in the day did 124MPH out of the box. Thank you big brother, lawyers and Honda for making the bike slower than a turtle taking a crap before his morning coffee. I don't see much difference between the stock exhaust and the Arrow. I give it a 3 out of 10 in the good value department. Before jumping in on what the Euro's and Aussie's have done do a little more research and let the universe happen. Patience is a virtue.
 
BadMother_imp said:
For Video look here.


Martin alias BadMother
Great! Congratulations. How much is it in Italy?
What can you say about the sound on a higher revs?
Can you record it as well?

Thank you.
 
I've got the Cone Engineering 12" reverse cone slip on installed. I've got 2 words; Bad Ass. This was an easy install although it was not a perfect fit diameter wise. They use standard dimensions and of course we have metrics. There was about a 2 millimeter difference which required some fabrication of a connection sleeve. This thing added the lower end HP and also that racer growl I was looking for. I am now convinced the stock muffler is boring and ugly. The straight pipe loud Harley guys even turn to see what the heck I'm on. There was some fabrication for a center stand stop but not a big deal. For around $100.00 you can't go wrong. Cone Engineering was so sweet to work with they made my fillings hurt. If Dime City Cycle are selling their product, it must be good. These guys deserve a hard look before you make a decision on the name brand slip on.
 

And check put the spoked wheels
 
Back
Top