Mixagon_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm getting closer to buying a couple of Arrow slip ons even though they are much more than I wanted to pay.
I'm not sure about the finish though so has anyone here fitted Arrow nichrom exhausts ?
As far as I can tell they are just silver colour and not chrome finish so how is nichrom finish to keep clean and does corrosion affect it. One side will get brake dust and the other chain oil spots so does it just wipe off or leave stains. Does it shine like stainless steel and can it be polished.
I really don't want to make a mistake so any experience with nichrom would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not sure about the finish though so has anyone here fitted Arrow nichrom exhausts ?
As far as I can tell they are just silver colour and not chrome finish so how is nichrom finish to keep clean and does corrosion affect it. One side will get brake dust and the other chain oil spots so does it just wipe off or leave stains. Does it shine like stainless steel and can it be polished.
I really don't want to make a mistake so any experience with nichrom would be greatly appreciated.