Arro Exhaust headers / collectors

Well, since you said ANY comments, I think they look good!

That's all I got...
 
Thread starter
haha, thanks popgun.!!

I guess I'm wondering if I will notice any performance gains over stock. They should be a bunch lighter at least. But for $500 + i'm not sure if I can justify it.
 
The look and sound of your present Arrow slip-on are A-one already but a full system is nice if you can justify the added expense.
 
I'd say you'll get a performance increase since you're doing away with the cat, and they look good. Personally, I'm arguing with myself about getting the Arrow slip-on. I want it but I hate to part with the money. :-/
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys. I'll most likely get it, just not sure when. Need to trick myself into parting with my money. Shouldn't be too difficult though, it's going to a good cause. My CB1100.. I'll post updates / performance gains / photos if anyone is interested in the results. I appreciate the feedback. !!
 
Thread starter
Hard Racing in NC. They don't have them on their website. But, if they call them they will get them for you. They were just about $120 cheaper than my local shop, although you maybe able to find them cheaper else where.

Categories
 
Good question nitro. Wish I could help with that. Most of the members that can help are at the CB1100 rally riding the Dragon in NC. But someone will help as there are a number of exhaust options out there. You might try searching on exhaust or exhausts as there are a lot of posts with videos of exhausts where you can hear them.
 
I really like my arrow header, but wanted two pipe look, [and a center stand]so I went with power box two tails mufflers. I have run the bike with the stock header and the arrow and the arrow does give a deep rich tone. I do like the gold colour they are turning the more I ride it. There is a trick to keep the pipes from going blue.
You will not disappointed, well I just love the sound of a air cooled inline four, the power delivery, the handling, I could go on and on!!
 
rusty1_imp said:
I really like my arrow header, but wanted two pipe look, [and a center stand]so I went with power box two tails mufflers. I have run the bike with the stock header and the arrow and the arrow does give a deep rich tone. I do like the gold colour they are turning the more I ride it. There is a trick to keep the pipes from going blue.
You will not disappointed, well I just love the sound of a air cooled inline four, the power delivery, the handling, I could go on and on!!
Nice looking bike, but are you going to keep that trick a secret? ;)
 
Thread starter
I'm so confused, why would you come on an open forum and make a comment and than with hold the information. Pipes looks great, now share the secret.

My pipes should arrive today BTW !!
Which one is your bike, the blue or the red and white?.............X2 ..


+ which garage is yours ?
 
Thread starter
New headers have been installed. !! Loving the full setup. I know I did a few things backwards, but I have a couple questions guys. Don't really want to start a new thread. So hopefully it gets some attention here.


I got the bike, and almost immediately got a K&N air filter, Power commander, and arrow slip on exhaust and had it dynotuned. Loved the results !!

Since than, I've added the air funnel and just now installed these new headers.

When installing the new headers I realized that my tech disconnected my O2 sensor.?? I didn't realize that he had done this? Is this bad? Should I reconnect it ?

Do y'all think a re-tune is necessary ? Really don't want to spend the $$, but I do realize I did this in the incorrect order.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. !!
 
Back
Top