Around my area in Japan.

piunit_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
This place is a mountain road called UFO-Line where is close to my town.
I think some of them here know Japanese Summer is too hot and too humid.
So I always go to mountain roads in Summer because higher places are much cooler than low places like my town.
It’s so comfortable to go to mountain roads like this place even in Summer.
I went to the UFO-Line 2 weeks ago and of course it was so much comfortable.
The UFO-Line doesn’t mean the Unidentified flying Object. Ha ha
It means Japanese word but I cannot translate it well.
If somehow I can explain it, it means a spectacle view mountains.
Unfortunately the road condition of the route is not so good.
I have to get through a bumpy and narrow road to go there but even so, I can see wonderful panoramic view there after I got through the bad road.
An island called Shikoku I live has many high mountains.
So motorcycle riders in Shikoku can enjoy good sceneries anytime although I don’t go there in Winter of course. ha ha:D
 
Neat pic and cool road. I think you described UFO perfectly well. I love mountains!
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Neat pic and cool road. I think you described UFO perfectly well. I love mountains!
Hi.
Thanks.
Going to mountain roads is fun but I must ride carefully because CB is not a SS model. Ha ha
 
Thread starter
Rick Froscheiser_imp said:
Very nice pictures. Looks like a very nice place to ride. Thanks for sharing.
Hi.
Thanks for writing.:banana:
Year. This place is so nice but the weather is unstable.
The distance from my home is not far but I must lean many times until I arrive there. Ha ha
 
Thread starter
curlyjoe_imp said:
Beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:
Hi.
You are welcome.;)
I will upload another pics again.
Rocky_imp said:
Very nice. I love mountains too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hi.
Thanks.
I went to mountain road today too but the heat this Summer in Japan is crazy.
So today was not so comfortable although riding in long tunnels was comfortable. Ha ha
 
Looks like a great ride, piunit.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Looks like a great ride, piunit.
Hi.
Thanks for your message.
I went to another good mountain road yesterday and took some pics but unfortunately I couldn't take them well.
But even so, I will upload pics again tomorrow.
Please look forward to it.;)
 
Back
Top