Argument

ThomWill_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Yesterday on my way home from work, I came upon a water-main repair crew. As I sat at the long light with my feet in the shallow water, trying to see if there were any holes, or rocks in the water ahead of me, I could see two workers in their white tyvek suits waving at me and having an argument. One of them threw down his shovel and walked over to me and yelled: "What year is that thing?" I yelled back "2013". He turned around and laughed at the other guy then looked at me and said "I told him it was new! That is super sharp, I am getting me one!" :-D :thanks:
 
Maybe you should have then responded "I thought you asked me what year it was......".

But then I like to stir things up once in a while. :)
 
Or any other number of subjects apparently :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top