Ape hangers on a CB. (Ducks for cover)

Whippa_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Has anybody ever seen a cb w/apes?/mini apes I can't help but think of going bobber instead of cafe. Im thinking 2014 black standard, bar end mirror, fly fairing, no front fender, rear fender eliminator, grill headlight cover, smaller blinkers, upgraded exhaust, those Ducati Scrambler tires, And some 14-16in apes. Talk me out of it.
 
Not my style, but why not? Its a modrrn UJM, make yours what you want.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Not my style, but why not? Its a modrrn UJM, make yours what you want.
Thanks Ferret!
I forgot to mention the brown seat and grips and the black crash bars and hwy pegs. Mad Max 2020
 
Whippa_imp said:
Has anybody ever seen a cb w/apes?/mini apes I can't help but think of going bobber instead of cafe. Im thinking 2014 black standard, bar end mirror, fly fairing, no front fender, rear fender eliminator, grill headlight cover, smaller blinkers, upgraded exhaust, those Ducati Scrambler tires, And some 14-16in apes. Talk me out of it.
I'd like to see the ol' lump wrapped in your desire. I think it would be quite fun to experience. Not a fan myself of apes, but seeing it expressed by somebody else is very interesting.
 
I have really wanted to see a cb with some pullback bars, kind of similar to apes but not as tall i guess.
 
Yeah, and a banana seat and sissy bar. And Schwinn on the side covers!

Post some pics when you get it done ;)
 
Or, while it lasts ...

2de881eb9a5e1da37381810d7d1b3ec6.jpg
 
Never been a fan of the root beer versions. But basic bike/stance/appearance is nicely dialed in. Needs some raised white letter tires for my tastes.
 
Frulk_imp said:
Never been a fan of the root beer versions. But basic bike/stance/appearance is nicely dialed in. Needs some raised white letter tires for my tastes.
it is nice looking. I like it now more than I did when first saw it back then. tastes change. :thumbsup:
 
Frulk_imp said:
Never been a fan of the root beer versions. But basic bike/stance/appearance is nicely dialed in. Needs some raised white letter tires for my tastes.


... or more like the Dunlop Qualifiers?
 
Back
Top