Anyone watching this guy on Utube?

Jonnyteabag_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I'm currently enjoying watching this guy from Berlin who speaks fluent English riding his bike around the world an a second hand electric Zero motorcycle.
He starts his first overseas leg in the UK & Ireland and has been very enjoyable so far.
The fact that he is riding a second hand Zero with a possible worn out battery and oil leaking motor is adding to the drama..
I loved the irony of being banned off an electric charging car park just because it wasn't a car... seriously you couldn't make it up!!

JT
 
Yes, Mrs. Gone and I started watching his videos just last week, as a matter of fact. I tabbed his channel along with my growing list of moto vloggers.
 
I've sen at least one in the wild.
 
Is it me or in both electric flicks quoted above, the long journey riders are mostly "baby'ing" the throttle? Clearly they are trying to maximize range per charge. However, for the most part I can't help to feel, ... um ...

... anxious.

Joy has got to be weird doing long range riding versus local riding. An obvious statement, but the feeling is real.
 
Back
Top