Blockhead_imp
Been there
Thread starter
It’s well known that many of the good folks in this forum are of Baby Boomer age and beyond.
I’m wondering if anybody has had a knee and/or other lower joint replaced, and how well did you function on the bike afterward? My knee replacement surgery (left) is scheduled for the end of January and I’m hoping that after a couple months I’m strong and confident enough to get back in the saddle.
Anyone care to chime in with their experiences with this? I looked for an ‘aches and pains’ thread to no avail.
I’m wondering if anybody has had a knee and/or other lower joint replaced, and how well did you function on the bike afterward? My knee replacement surgery (left) is scheduled for the end of January and I’m hoping that after a couple months I’m strong and confident enough to get back in the saddle.
Anyone care to chime in with their experiences with this? I looked for an ‘aches and pains’ thread to no avail.
.....so, we cannot call you Road Warrior :rofl:: any longer LOL... and you should carry a new nick sub-name of Peace Angel or Lucky Star... bless you!!! and stay in this perfect shape forever :clap::beerchug: so I wish everybody from this forum!!