I had a great day riding from Cumming Ga. up to Suches for lunch at Two Wheels Only and then back south to Riders Hill in Dahlonega. I saw 6 CB1100's today, one heading north on Ga. 400 and the rest at Riders Hill. I noticed 2 CB's when I arrived at Riders... one owned by fellow forum'er (is that a word?) vfrpaul... Nice talking with you Paul. And the other one, I think, was owned by another forum'er petec. I did not meet Pete but he had responded to my original post saying he was coming down from NC with his wife who would be on her BMW. Both the CB and the BMW next to it had NC tags. As I was leaving Riders, 3 more CB's were arriving. This is definitely the place to see CB's.... I've yet to see any, other than mine, in Florida. Maybe now that the weather is cooling down, more of us will be out there. Hope so!