Apr 1, 2018 #1 C chync_imp Been there Thread starter I can’t seem to find the grips in the Honda parts house diagrams. It doesn’t seem to be on the handlebars diagram. Does anyone know if they are available? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can’t seem to find the grips in the Honda parts house diagrams. It doesn’t seem to be on the handlebars diagram. Does anyone know if they are available? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apr 1, 2018 #2 Lord Popgun Road warrior When you look on the parts fiche on-line, look under Switch/Cable. Like here: https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/511a8d93f870022e4ccd3249/switch-cable item 5 and 6
When you look on the parts fiche on-line, look under Switch/Cable. Like here: https://www.partsfish.com/oemparts/a/hon/511a8d93f870022e4ccd3249/switch-cable item 5 and 6
Apr 1, 2018 #3 C chync_imp Been there Thread starter Thanks. I must have looked at every diagram but that one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk