Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I got a guy with a truck load of VP110 if anyone wants to try it...m in sc_imp said:also has to do with what blend of fuel is running through it. if everyone was running VP110 people would relish in it. lol.
I got a guy with a truck load of VP110 if anyone wants to try it...Gone in 60_imp said:I got a guy with a truck load of VP110 if anyone wants to try it...m in sc_imp said:also has to do with what blend of fuel is running through it. if everyone was running VP110 people would relish in it. lol.
:rofl::rofl:Whoops_imp said:I got a guy with a truck load of VP110 if anyone wants to try it...Gone in 60_imp said:I got a guy with a truck load of VP110 if anyone wants to try it...m in sc_imp said:also has to do with what blend of fuel is running through it. if everyone was running VP110 people would relish in it. lol.
So $20/gallon at how many gallons in his truck? I hope he has insurance, though I bet if anything, only the catalytic converter would be stolen off his truck.
I hear that! Never like those under seat pipes, especially if the pipe has been modded, then it was too close to the ears for comfort.pekingduck_imp said:I commuted on a stock one for a week, about half on L.A. freeways, and the only drawback I recall was that the high-mounted exhaust allowed the exhaust fumes to permeate my Aerostich suit to the point that I had to take it off and leave it in the garage after the first day.
If this seems illogical, you may recall guys riding at highway speeds in T-shirts that were blowing up their backs and around their shoulders.