jamboa_imp
Running like a top
My age is on my profile. Thanks for considering me as young. But it seems you may have had another adjective to throw in? :huh:darmahman_imp said:My age is on my profile. Thanks for considering me as young. But it seems you may have had another adjective to throw in? :huh:buck80mph_imp said:My age is on my profile. Thanks for considering me as young. But it seems you may have had another adjective to throw in? :huh:darmahman_imp said:My age is on my profile. Thanks for considering me as young. But it seems you may have had another adjective to throw in? :huh:buck80mph_imp said:My age is on my profile. Thanks for considering me as young. But it seems you may have had another adjective to throw in? :huh:darmahman_imp said:Yea, and you are also probably young and ...... ! Well, you get the idea
Just to be clear. I have ridden the CB11 and it in no way, shape or form "underwhelms" me. It's the epitome of a Honda Motorcycle. I love it...
Just to be clear. I have ridden the CB11 and it in no way, shape or form "underwhelms" me. It's the epitome of a Honda Motorcycle. I love it...
I never checked your age, I just didn't understand the "yawn" reference.
Just to be clear. I have ridden the CB11 and it in no way, shape or form "underwhelms" me. It's the epitome of a Honda Motorcycle. I love it...
I never checked your age, I just didn't understand the "yawn" reference.
I was sleepy:angel:. I thought I was on FB. The site where you tell everyone your mood and business and show off to your classmates how successful you are. etc. Yawn I need a nap... Feeling a lil underwhelmed all of a sudden.![]()
Just to be clear. I have ridden the CB11 and it in no way, shape or form "underwhelms" me. It's the epitome of a Honda Motorcycle. I love it...
I never checked your age, I just didn't understand the "yawn" reference.
I was sleepy:angel:. I thought I was on FB. The site where you tell everyone your mood and business and show off to your classmates how successful you are. etc. Yawn I need a nap... Feeling a lil underwhelmed all of a sudden.Don't do Facebook so I guess I am out of it! Anyway, I am glad you like the CB1100.
Just to be clear. I have ridden the CB11 and it in no way, shape or form "underwhelms" me. It's the epitome of a Honda Motorcycle. I love it...
I never checked your age, I just didn't understand the "yawn" reference.
I was sleepy:angel:. I thought I was on FB. The site where you tell everyone your mood and business and show off to your classmates how successful you are. etc. Yawn I need a nap... Feeling a lil underwhelmed all of a sudden.
Don't do Facebook so I guess I am out of it! Anyway, I am glad you like the CB1100. U gotta gave thick skin with some of us. Party on!

