RajunCajun_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hi all,
They list two bikes. I haven't been able to get a CB1100 yet. Retired, saving up and sold my Nighthawk. I really love the new 2014 changes. (each change only perfected this already beautiful bike) I started looking around to see if discounts have started yet. I spotted this on cycle trader and verified it at this dealers' website. Things are looking better all the time price wise.
I have no affiliation with this desert dealer ....as I live down on the bayou, Che'.
C'est Bon,
Eric
http://www.westernhonda.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=393334&pov=3815521
They list two bikes. I haven't been able to get a CB1100 yet. Retired, saving up and sold my Nighthawk. I really love the new 2014 changes. (each change only perfected this already beautiful bike) I started looking around to see if discounts have started yet. I spotted this on cycle trader and verified it at this dealers' website. Things are looking better all the time price wise.
I have no affiliation with this desert dealer ....as I live down on the bayou, Che'.

C'est Bon,
Eric
http://www.westernhonda.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=393334&pov=3815521
