Anybody recognize this Exhaust?

Phadreus_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Was looking through custom built CB1100's and notice this builder's exhaust and I didn't recognize it. I guess it could be custom built by the builder, South Garage (in Portugal I believe). Looks so clean, it makes me believe it's an aftermarket exhaust, I just don't know whos...reminds me of an Akropovic style system.





Curious...
 
That’s a nice looking exhaust. I’m interested to know as well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I wouldn't be surprised if it were a custom made exhaust for the specific project, European custom bike shops are known to do this, and Portuguese are some of the best cafe racer builders there are

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
Thread starter
tod.branko_imp said:
I wouldn't be surprised if it were a custom made exhaust for the specific project, European custom bike shops are known to do this, and Portuguese are some of the best cafe racer builders there are

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Man, those are works of art...if they fabricated them, my hats off to those guys!

The YouTube Vid narration stated Honda commissioned the build to see what can be done with the CB1100 while keeping the basic structure of the bike relatively stock. Pretty cool results...
 
Back
Top