Anybody know this bike?

Thread starter
Jim21680_imp said:
I don't recognize it, but I hope you're aware that there are several brand-new available for just a few hundred more bucks. It could certainly be worth the shipping.

Here's a current thread on the topic: If still looking for new 2014 CB1100
Priced out two "$5999" new CB1100's. $7176 at one dealer and $7484 at another dealer after freight, doc, etc.
 
I just bought my CB1100 last Saturday in SC with 870 miles for 5200.00. Maybe you can haggle them down a bit. :P

Whether that's a steal of a deal, or I paid a little more than I should have, it's been worth every penny so far.
 
PAULIBIKER_imp said:
What’s everyone think of this deal?
I don't think it's a bad deal. The Corbin seat is a $700.00 addition if it has a back rest (about $500 without the back rest) and the windshield has to add another $100 bucks or so depending on what it is. 11,000 miles on that bike is nothing......it's still almost new.
 
jeffmazz_imp said:
PAULIBIKER_imp said:
What’s everyone think of this deal?
I don't think it's a bad deal. The Corbin seat is a $700.00 addition if it has a back rest (about $500 without the back rest) and the windshield has to add another $100 bucks or so depending on what it is. 11,000 miles on that bike is nothing......it's still almost new.
I don't think it's a bad deal. The Corbin seat is a $700.00 addition if it has a back rest (about $500 without the back rest) and the windshield has to add another $100 bucks or so depending on what it is. 11,000 miles on that bike is nothing......it's still almost new.
Also, check that the valve check/adjustment has been done. That's an expensive service and it's supposed to be done at 8k,

Otherwise, I'd offer $4,800k and see what happens,
 
Back
Top