Any takers?

I have seen the 30” wheel bikes here in Little Rock. They’re def out there being rode around. Very likely only around town though. And 9/10 the rider is wearing shorts/T-shirt and no helmet.

Same can be said about the guys/gals riding around on their blinged out Hayabusas with stretched swing arms. I laugh and shake my head every time.
 
Two or 3 years ago the big front wheel bagger look was all the thing at Bike Week in Daytona. By this year, that light had faded significantly. There are likely a lot of them that were built for big bucks that nobody really wants now. Just another passing fad, but a very expensive one. I think bobbers are pretty big now, and the fact that are a number of OEM bobber-style bike offered reflects this. I just love the looks of my "retro" 2017 EX, though I am still shaking my head that the 70s and 80s are "retro." Dang I'm getting old....
 
Thread starter
ChipBeck_imp said:
Gentlemen,

That bike makes the Pontiac Aztek look sleek and stylish. Beyond awful.

Chip
:rofl:
 
Back
Top