Any takers?

So this is what happens as a result of people not buying their sons or daughters the Big Wheel they wanted when they were kids.
 
rotor_imp said:
The mistake we all seem to make her is consider this object to be a motorcycle.

It is not.

It is a piece of industrial art. What is it worth? I have no idea. They say Mona Lisa is worth hundred of millions, despite the fact that a gifted graphical arts student cold produce a replica, indistinguishable from the original, in month or so.
its value is based solely on how much attention it gets you, which is probably quite a bit. positive or negative attention, i think, is irrelevant.
 
I'm sorry (NOT!), but is that a motorcycle or just a garage ornament?
Perhaps it is a motorcycle "scarecrow" to ward off real bikes from the neighborhood.
 
Didn’t even notice the dual calipers. This bike is a freakin hot mess. A $50k hot mess.

‘Scuse me. $75k hot mess. My bad.
 
Guth_imp said:
So this is what happens as a result of people not buying their sons or daughters the Big Wheel they wanted when they were kids.
BINGO...carry on with your accuracy and play 6/49 or Powerball = wish you best of luck :P:):D:thumbsup:
 
Aussieflyer_imp said:
oh my ... now that's something only its mother could love
Which, for obvious reasons, leaves it one unloved motorcycle. :beerchug:
 
Thread starter
:rofl: good one
 
Thread starter
Whoa twins separated at conception
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Elephant skin seat?
Don't forget the purple stitching and grommets.
 
[scratching my head] I just don't get it. What's the point? Have you guys actually seen one of these on the road? I haven't. People actually like them? I think they look retarded. Not to be cruel, but I would point and laugh hysterically if I ever saw one around here. What a joke!
 
Funny, just after seeing this thread and thinking "who would be stupid enough to buy one of these?" I was over at a friend's place and lo and behold there one sat. I laughed out loud and asked what the heck is that and can you actually ride it? He said he liked the colour and wanted to return it to stock, he hadn't actually tried to ride it. He is quite wealthy so weird things often show up at his place.

So I guess that answers my question.
 
Back
Top