Any takers?

Thread starter
and guys are worried about taking a loss on their CB's. This guy is willing to lose $25,000.
 
The ferret_imp said:
and guys are worried about taking a loss on their CB's. This guy is willing to lose $25,000.
If it really did cost what he says it cost, he will likely be losing a lot more than $25k before that thing is sold.
 
Here's a sincere question: Is the bike even rideable? How could you possibly go around a turn, or even survive a dip in the road for that matter? I honestly, truly, don't see the point of owning a bike like that unless all you enjoy is loading it onto a trailer and getting your jollies from posing at bike shows. I really don't get it.
 
"This beast only has 3,xxx miles. "

Someone actually rode this thing for 3,xxx miles? That is what impressed me most about the ad. :P
 
Flynrider_imp said:
"This beast only has 3,xxx miles. "

Someone actually rode this thing for 3,xxx miles? That is what impressed me most about the ad. :P
no, the stock bike had 2950 on it when they bought it. then they did the mods. probably racked up about 30 miles on the dyno (does that rack up miles? i never know.)
 
How do you even see the road ahead of you? Maybe stick your head out to the side, dog-like? You could complete the look by letting your tongue flap in the wind...
 
The ferret_imp said:
and guys are worried about taking a loss on their CB's. This guy is willing to lose $25,000.
I don't think he really has a choice...

I'll be honest, I kind of like the fairing - pic 9 looks cool to me - but I would like to see it on a normal bike with a non-ridiculous front tire as the rest of the bike is horrid.

I think the ride-able bike in his garage is a HD Road Glide.
 
With regards to the bike what ever floated this blokes boat is fine by me, in the process of getting this built the dudes at Ballistic Cycles had a chance to make a couple of bucks.

Regards NRTM
 
The mistake we all seem to make her is consider this object to be a motorcycle.

It is not.

It is a piece of industrial art. What is it worth? I have no idea. They say Mona Lisa is worth hundred of millions, despite the fact that a gifted graphical arts student cold produce a replica, indistinguishable from the original, in month or so.
 
Back
Top