Nov 21, 2022 #1 L LongRanger_imp Road warrior Thread starter Bike is in the Cincinnati area. I hate to see this. Looks like it was quite violent. I hope the rider is okay. Is it anyone here?
Bike is in the Cincinnati area. I hate to see this. Looks like it was quite violent. I hope the rider is okay. Is it anyone here?
Nov 21, 2022 #4 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Ick, sad indeed, ... and a familiar-looking image on the Forum recently?
Nov 22, 2022 #5 the Ferret Road warrior I'm in Cinti area. Nothing has been on the news about bike wrecks lately.
Nov 22, 2022 #6 Nachodaddy Road warrior I believe this was a new Forum member called "Benny" who was not injured, posting under "Help for my winter project."
I believe this was a new Forum member called "Benny" who was not injured, posting under "Help for my winter project."
Nov 22, 2022 #7 Y ymtnpoah11_imp Running like a top http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18345
Nov 22, 2022 #8 L LongRanger_imp Road warrior Thread starter I think Benny decided to throw in the towel because the bike is listed on eBay now.
Nov 22, 2022 #10 the Ferret Road warrior I was going to say I stopped at my local shop on today's ride and it wasn't there. Ahh Benny is from Independence Kentucky which is across the river from Cincinnati.
I was going to say I stopped at my local shop on today's ride and it wasn't there. Ahh Benny is from Independence Kentucky which is across the river from Cincinnati.
Dec 11, 2022 #11 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior LongRanger_imp said: I think Benny decided to throw in the towel because the bike is listed on eBay now. Click to expand... (dang) That is too bad.
LongRanger_imp said: I think Benny decided to throw in the towel because the bike is listed on eBay now. Click to expand... (dang) That is too bad.
Dec 11, 2022 #12 Cormanus Administrator Staff member yes: http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=18345&pid=327677#pid327677