Another turn sig. relo. thread

el duque_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Going on my 2nd year with this bike.
Didn't get to ride it much - messed up my shoulder good - could not do. Yes it sucked!
Almost back to right.
I plan on a couple extended wk end trips. maybe camp, maybe airbnb.

Anyway. I was looking to do soft bags like the Kriega variety
Motorcycle Accessories - RevZilla
easy, no turn sig relocation but a PITA to accesss. I have the US20 for daytrippin.

I had also thought of relocating the turn sigs and get some soft bags to mount on the sides. maybe these?
Kriega Overlander-S OS-32 Drypack - RevZilla
Kriega Duo Saddlebags - RevZilla
nice looking but kinda out of my self-imposed budget.

My question is this:
I have the license plate relo kit that got rid of the rear reflector ensemble and was wondering if this turn sig relo kit https://japan.webike.net/products/22880742.html will work with my license plate setup.
I'm guessing it attaches to the bracket I removed and replaced with the cleaner license plate and frame.
 
Back
Top