Another source for plug-in LED flasher unit.

FLYTYM_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I ordered a POSH LED flasher relay from Webike about 4 months ago and I'm tired of waiting for it so I'm going to cancel the purchase and look elsewhere. Anybody know of a direct plug-in LED flasher unit?
 
FLYTYM_imp said:
I ordered a POSH LED flasher relay from Webike about 4 months ago and I'm tired of waiting for it so I'm going to cancel the purchase and look elsewhere. Anybody know of a direct plug-in LED flasher unit?
That is the only one as far as I know. The other option is to splice in resistors

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
I though the POSH was the only one too. I thought it was discontinued but don't know for sure.
 
The faster blinkers dont bother me at all now that I installed micro LEDs. If anything I believe its safer and gets attention more than the regular speed.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
mvk24_imp said:
The faster blinkers dont bother me at all now that I installed micro LEDs. If anything I believe its safer and gets attention more than the regular speed.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Would it be possible to see how the signals flash before I start looking for the LED relay?
 
If you remove a bulb from, say, a front signal, you will get the fast flashing.
 
I am kinda new to the forum and hope this is the place to go for answers regarding flash relays. I recently bought my CB1100, standard model, and installed LED's in my turn signals. I knew about the hyper-flash, so before I start removing stuff and making a mess of things, I am very good at it, can anyone direct me to the physical location of the current flash relay is located?
 
Back
Top