Another Sighting

I'd get a Mandelo but the dealer is 90 miles away and I don't feel like driving up there ;)
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Am I gonna have to buy a Mandello to still be cool in this group?
lol - you would draw a lot of attention at the 2023 CB1100 Forum Rally.

Could it splinter the Forum membership? :)
maybe splinter isn't a good word. evolve.
maybe splinter isn't a good word. evolve.
Interesting perspective:

" ... Honda owner evolves to a Guzzi owner."


:biker:
 
I’ll admit, I was contemplating towing the Goldwing. Yesterday’s solo ride of 175 miles on the CB to places I’ve been to countless times was merely a test to see how my back would hold up. KiowaEagle and I have text about it and he encouraged me to bring the Goldwing.I wore a back support the whole time and did fine. Actually cut the grass when I got home. My only concern remains is the multiple days of riding. I’m bringing the CB.

At the end of the day, it is a CB1100 rally. We have the opportunity to have the most Cbs EVER at a rally.

I’ll get off my soapbox now.
49f4ce5853db15589e5078c54051b06a.png
I’m just grateful we have such a great turnout and am looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting two new forum members, Goldoxide and Ollie (finally, another West Virginian!)



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top