KiowaEagle_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Some of you know I run a Meetup riding group here in the Philadelphia suburbs called Montco Riders. We have a few CB1100’s that ride with the group. My DLX of course, my brothers standard and LikeAfox with his standard. But we had a new one join us yesterday. A husband and wife team on their EX! Great people and he expressed interest in attending the rally. Hopefully he can make it.
I also apparently received a message from the Moto Guzzi gods yesterday. It was the first time I was riding the Norge with the group and although I didn’t notice it at the time my friend later pointed out that during lunch the signs were there….
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also apparently received a message from the Moto Guzzi gods yesterday. It was the first time I was riding the Norge with the group and although I didn’t notice it at the time my friend later pointed out that during lunch the signs were there….
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



