Another set of shoes mounted

TwoBrothersBusa_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
The Conti Road Attack 2s didn't last very long...trying the Pirelli Angel GTs this time.

bf2b919d92f60371985c1d8a687d42c0.jpg


ff4ccbb36c89d4dd0ee992b85f4b5fc0.jpg
 
Looking good, TwoBrothers. At least one member—Pterodactyl—really likes these tyres.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Looking good, TwoBrothers. At least one member—Pterodactyl—really likes these tyres.
...and any predictions how many miles/kms will these last, please

pb
 
Peter, I don’t think Pterodactyl has run as many kms on the Pirelli’s as people get on the PR3, but they seem to last a respectable distance.
 
TwoBrothersBusa_imp said:
The Conti Road Attack 2s didn't last very long...trying the Pirelli Angel GTs this time.

bf2b919d92f60371985c1d8a687d42c0.jpg


ff4ccbb36c89d4dd0ee992b85f4b5fc0.jpg
That would explain why my tire guy is always pushing the Conti RA2s. I'm always telling him how I get 15K miles out of a set of PR3s. He probably would rather see me more often. :D
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Peter, I don’t think Pterodactyl has run as many kms on the Pirelli’s as people get on the PR3, but they seem to last a respectable distance.
:thumbsup:

pb
 
TwoBros, please keep us updated on how you like these tires. I just put a set of Angels on my ST and was thinking of them for the CB next time.
 
Thread starter
I will. I'm up in Robbinsville, NC the week of April 22. Have a get together with some friends and will probably put on a 1000 or so that week.
 
I just did my first ride on the Angel GTs and was really pleased with how they felt. I don't push it when I ride but I could still feel a lot of difference when compared to the stock tires. These make leaning into corners feel much more secure.
 
You gotta go a bit wider on the back, but I can't remember numbers any more. Actually, I couldn't ever remember numbers. Anyhow, if you do a search for Angel GT, you will find everything in an older thread.
 
Back
Top