Another Rudi Ride in the CB1100 Sidecar Rig

Great companion and neat sidecar. I did think it was a fairly strict advice not to give dogs dairy though, maybe there are exceptions?
 
Thread starter
I appreciate the concern. My wife and I were researching and discussing the dairy thing yesterday. Apparently, small amounts can be OK, although I'll pursue a yogurt base treat in the future.
Tev62_imp said:
Great companion and neat sidecar. I did think it was a fairly strict advice not to give dogs dairy though, maybe there are exceptions?
 
deltamark_imp said:
I appreciate the concern. My wife and I were researching and discussing the dairy thing yesterday. Apparently, small amounts can be OK, although I'll pursue a yogurt base treat in the future.
Tev62_imp said:
Great companion and neat sidecar. I did think it was a fairly strict advice not to give dogs dairy though, maybe there are exceptions?
My miniature dachshund LOVES yogurt!!!!
 
Thread starter
Peter,

You should post of pic of your mini dachshund next to your bike!

peterbaron_imp said:
deltamark_imp said:
I appreciate the concern. My wife and I were researching and discussing the dairy thing yesterday. Apparently, small amounts can be OK, although I'll pursue a yogurt base treat in the future.
Tev62_imp said:
Great companion and neat sidecar. I did think it was a fairly strict advice not to give dogs dairy though, maybe there are exceptions?
My miniature dachshund LOVES yogurt!!!!
My miniature dachshund LOVES yogurt!!!!
 
Tev62_imp said:
Great companion and neat sidecar. I did think it was a fairly strict advice not to give dogs dairy though, maybe there are exceptions?
My understanding is dawgs like anti-freeze, so in general, because a dawg will consume something doesn't mean it is good for it. I mean cripes - these animals eat other animal feces.

Agreed - owners need to do their research.
 
Back
Top