Another Nice River Road Ride Today

Scootjockey_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I made another trip to my father in laws new “home” in Lutcher LA today and crossed the “ bridge to nowhere” West across the big muddy and took the river road North. Found another cool little place to eat also.
bcfee426d549872436856ad0dcd7f0af.jpg
f955e03d61f6c392be70eb442f91b9be.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Very cool. So different than the Ohio Valley where I live.

Do you have to use the walker?
 
Thread starter
The walker was for my father in law he’s in a nursing home near the river which is why I’ve been on the river road a lot lately.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Thread starter
Rode to see by buddy who works on the ferry here today. Old muddy is getting high



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Hopefully big muddy won't treat you like it did us. Lots of clean up going on. I stopped for awhile today and watched them shoveling up river mud from the parking lots close to the river with backhoes and bull dozers.
 
Back
Top