another milestone on the ST

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Ferret, are those bags strapped on the hard bags? They look fitted. What are they?
 
Thread starter
no bags other than the factory bags unless you are counting the tank bag popgun.
 
I see that now, with another look. Must be too early on a Monday...
 
Congrats ferret. There are times when I start missing my 2005 ST until I recall how it would cook my knees on a hot day. Have you experienced this and if so, what have you done to ease the problem?
 
It's just a funny thing that we get excited about the zeros on our odometer. Most all of us do, myself included. I'm not sure if it's the string of zeros that calls our attention to the odometer or if we just get a kick out of seeing it click over or something else. To me, it's not logical, but then again, some of the best things we do in life defy logic. Congrats on the milestone, Mickey.
 
Thread starter
redbirds_imp said:
Congrats ferret. There are times when I start missing my 2005 ST until I recall how it would cook my knees on a hot day. Have you experienced this and if so, what have you done to ease the problem?
i wear mc riding pants in the summer and they deflect the heat. In jeans it can get toasty...er darn hot lol

EmptySea_imp said:
It's just a funny thing that we get excited about the zeros on our odometer. Most all of us do, myself included. I'm not sure if it's the string of zeros that calls our attention to the odometer or if we just get a kick out of seeing it click over or something else. To me, it's not logical, but then again, some of the best things we do in life defy logic. Congrats on the milestone, Mickey.
It's wierd but I like seeing the odo roll over to an ever higher whole number followed by zeros. My CB is about to turn over 18,000. Probably take a pic of that too, but I really like the 20 thou, 30 thou, 40 thou roll overs etc.
 
The ferret_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
Congrats ferret. There are times when I start missing my 2005 ST until I recall how it would cook my knees on a hot day. Have you experienced this and if so, what have you done to ease the problem?
i wear mc riding pants in the summer and they deflect the heat. In jeans it can get toasty...er darn hot lol

EmptySea_imp said:
It's just a funny thing that we get excited about the zeros on our odometer. Most all of us do, myself included. I'm not sure if it's the string of zeros that calls our attention to the odometer or if we just get a kick out of seeing it click over or something else. To me, it's not logical, but then again, some of the best things we do in life defy logic. Congrats on the milestone, Mickey.
It's wierd but I like seeing the odo roll over to an ever higher whole number followed by zeros. My CB is about to turn over 18,000. Probably take a pic of that too, but I really like the 20 thou, 30 thou, 40 thou roll overs etc.
It's wierd but I like seeing the odo roll over to an ever higher whole number followed by zeros. My CB is about to turn over 18,000. Probably take a pic of that too, but I really like the 20 thou, 30 thou, 40 thou roll overs etc.
I'm glad I have company in this odd obsession.
 
Back
Top