Another glove resource...

quietguy_imp said:
I found the following, in reference to deerskin gloves:

https://www.bearwallowgloves.com/products.php?cat=10

(Bear Wallow Glove Company)

They offer a pair of Black Deerskin Gauntlet w/Thinsulate, for $37.95

The few write ups I've found have been favorable - I may give these a go as my old leather gauntlets are getting a bit long in the tooth...

... qg
Yup. Those are the ones I referenced in your previous thread. I have four pairs of their gloves for different tasks. I like them a lot.
 
Thread starter
I missed your reply there, sorry - I felt like I was maybe "hijacking" that thread so reposted here.

But, thank you for that info. Gives me that warm-fuzzy; I'll order a pair.
 
Thread starter
I corresponded with the folks at Bear Wallow, submitted a couple of questions and finally heard back from them this evening.

A-OK...

I ordered a pair of their lined deerskin gauntlets - I look forward to using them soon.

... quietguy
 
Thread starter
Thanks, Bob!

My old gauntlets are still "alive" but showing their age (just like me)... I just want something warm and from what I've read and heard, these are.
 
Thread starter
I received my deerskin, lined gauntlets from Bear Wallow this afternoon. Nice! Soft, supple and the Thinsulate lining feels good.

Thursday's temps are forecast to hit 65 so I plan to ride, test them out "first hand", forgive the pun.
 
quietguy_imp said:
I received my deerskin, lined gauntlets from Bear Wallow this afternoon. Nice! Soft, supple and the Thinsulate lining feels good.

Thursday's temps are forecast to hit 65 so I plan to ride, test them out "first hand", forgive the pun.
I find they are great from 40 degrees to about 80 degrees. Get hot above that.
Enjoy!
 
Back
Top