another dlx for sale

Price reduced! Now $9800 he says on the listing
 
Missing the Corbin seat and the 500F mirrors, and it would be a twin of mine with 1600 less miles.

What is with all the DLX bikes coming for sale recently?
 
Elipten_imp said:
Missing the Corbin seat and the 500F mirrors, and it would be a twin of mine with 1600 less miles.

What is with all the DLX bikes coming for sale recently?
I don't think the crowd that bought these bikes new is getting any younger... you can clearly see a grey mustache in the reflection.

f97cfe7ad976ab4f41b658d85f4ba296.jpg
 
No doubt part of it. When I bought my BMW the dealer told me he had a lot of guys that would come I. And buy their dream bike when they retired after not riding since their youth. The would ride a little, find the biker too heavy, and their skills wanting and just park it. Then in 10 or 15 years it is for sale when they pass on by the widow or kids, or when they sell the house snd enter the care facility. He told me one could buy older low mileage BMWs if one just waited and looked.

He was correct!
 
dsinned_imp said:
Yeah, and look at that top box. Seems a bit over sized and kind of alien looking.
That is the same one that I have, just red.
 
Its the Honda box, which is what Randy has.
 
That box is too small should get a Givi...
 
Its bigger than my Givi.
 
Back
Top