And then there were 5 :D

Q: Who starts February out by riding 5 CB1100's up the highest mountain in the Bay Area???

A: These guys:

37537a7e515cd112579814ec61b618d3.jpg

Having successfully rounded up 5 CB11's and led them up Mt. Hamilton to the Lick Observatory, Randy B is on top of the world:

cb1f671611c6ad184a7902058a813140.jpg

The bikes were looking sharp...
c1c20ac306b88e8fd52e960bee6ad2fc.jpg



No matter which side you looked at 'em from:
10e3956a78251c22952e315b592a9b18.jpg
 
Thread starter
Great pics guys. I look forward to riding with you all again.
 
Thread starter
Not this year.
 
Bump... For all those who missed, but might enjoy this old thread from Feb 2014.

Guys we gotta do this again. Or something suitably awesome. Especially with all the newer CB1100 members in the area!
 
Rolls_imp said:
Bump... For all those who missed, but might enjoy this old thread from Feb 2014.

Guys we gotta do this again. Or something suitably awesome. Especially with all the newer CB1100 members in the area!
CB Group ride is cool. Is there a sub-forum or something that you guys use for calling group ride in NorCal Bay Area? I would like to join too. :D Thanks.
 
Rolls_imp said:
Bump... For all those who missed, but might enjoy this old thread from Feb 2014. And for team spirit.
Very nice blast from the past. Rolls...are you the only one still around from that group of 5?
 
Randy B is still with us and checks in ocassionally (was on here 2 days ago) but he has moved from Cali to Fla I believe
 
I'm still here! I rode over Mt. Hamilton last weekend. Those backroads (San Antonio Valley Rd, Mines Rd, Del Puerto Valley Rd) are a mess from all the storms in March.
Rolls! we have to get PTM to join us for a ride on the Santa Cruz Mtns! Have not done that in a while.
 
Randy B is indeed in FL now. Glad to hear you’re riding and well again, Pauley. Yes, let’s get together this spring! I’ll try to raise Powder Toast Man, though I think he’s deprioritized riding.
 
Thread starter
I'm still here... lurking in the shadows of rocket launches.
 
Back
Top