Jul 28, 2019 #1 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter are too heavy to ride off road YouTube is not currently available on this device.
Jul 28, 2019 #2 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior lol - I wonder how the under-carriage gear fairs. Hilarious! Some folks looked quite surprised. No kidding. Next up, the Road King.
lol - I wonder how the under-carriage gear fairs. Hilarious! Some folks looked quite surprised. No kidding. Next up, the Road King.
Jul 28, 2019 #3 Stichill Road warrior I ran across that video last week...absolutely hilarious! My spine crumpled every time the suspensions bottomed!
I ran across that video last week...absolutely hilarious! My spine crumpled every time the suspensions bottomed!
Jul 30, 2019 #5 Gone in 60 Road warrior Reminds me of some really bad things I've done with rental cars over the years.
Aug 1, 2019 #6 rboe Road warrior Read this guys' book...... Emilio Scotto - Wikipedia He took a Honda goldwing Interstate around the world. The hard way.
Read this guys' book...... Emilio Scotto - Wikipedia He took a Honda goldwing Interstate around the world. The hard way.