An old castle over fog

Delphisa

Running like a top
Thread starter
A few days ago we had a ride toward some old castles between Chambery and Lyon, weather was not very good, but not too much rain, and some fog onto the river valleys gave nice views when we were high enough:

79acc241b65949b2c7f0412d34957549.JPG


a88c4eb7330215fc0b3d5be3f293a1d0.JPG




Other pictures of this ride in this picasa album :2014-1012

Later near nice waterfalls we met an interesting old car, I couldnt resist to take some pictures...



 
Oh cool, a " fire verm." ( 13 th Warrior reference for those confused)

You live in an awesome place Delphisa. Such a lucky motorcyclist. Great pics!
 
Great photos! Thanks for sharing them :)

And , for what it's worth, I think all the GT350s in 1965 and 66 were fastbacks except for a few convertibles. I'm not an expert, though, and it's still a very cool car.
 
Very nice pics, not enough castles here in the states. Visited Spain some years ago and got to see a Roman bridge, very impressed.
 
Back
Top