Feb 14, 2019 #3 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Thread starter The Arcimoto. (the previous mentioned) [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/threads/64348/]Solo. Requires a motorcycle license.
The Arcimoto. (the previous mentioned) [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/threads/64348/]Solo. Requires a motorcycle license.
Feb 14, 2019 #5 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Thread starter This is simply just all wrong. Starting at $2999? (really?) 32 km/h? People, that is 20 mph! Thought I throw in a basement example here. - - - Note: I see they included an angled tire valve.
This is simply just all wrong. Starting at $2999? (really?) 32 km/h? People, that is 20 mph! Thought I throw in a basement example here. - - - Note: I see they included an angled tire valve.
Feb 14, 2019 #6 R Retsel_imp Been there GoldOxide_imp said: The Arcimoto. (the previous mentioned) [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/threads/64348/]Solo. Requires a motorcycle license. Click to expand... Reminds me of the Corbin Sparrow! [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers_Motors_NmG?wprov=sfla1]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers_Motors_NmG?wprov=sfla1 Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
GoldOxide_imp said: The Arcimoto. (the previous mentioned) [URL=https://cb1100forum.net/threads/64348/]Solo. Requires a motorcycle license. Click to expand... Reminds me of the Corbin Sparrow! [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers_Motors_NmG?wprov=sfla1]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers_Motors_NmG?wprov=sfla1 Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Feb 14, 2019 #7 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Thread starter Yeah, funny that. Sometimes these electric vehicle designs just keep re-inventing itself every decade or so. That said, maybe the Saturn EV1 will be reborn.
Yeah, funny that. Sometimes these electric vehicle designs just keep re-inventing itself every decade or so. That said, maybe the Saturn EV1 will be reborn.