Alps high passes - Galibier, Croix de Fer

Fantastic photos, Delphissa. Looks like a wonderful ride.
 
Geezalou I get so jealous when I see one of your seat time posts. Just know it is going to be beautiful mountains. The pic of the two of you is outstanding.
 
WoW. That looks like a great time; thanks for sharing.

We need to do a group ride there!
 
Thread starter
Thx all for the positive comments. Yes it was a great day !

About altitude : absolutely no problem, I didn't perceive any change in the engine behavior. Only gas consumption was lower than usual. But it can be linked to the moderate speed, and also the fact that we had only one cold engine start over the day. Usually I ride about 200 km per week, but with 2 to 4 cold engine starts each day, I think that gas consumption is much higher during 2 or 3 first miles.
 
Back
Top