Nov 9, 2013 #1 B Blockhead_imp Been there Thread starter Just curious, has anyone changed out the stock air filter with an after market such as K&N and if so, did you notice much difference in the bike's performance?
Just curious, has anyone changed out the stock air filter with an after market such as K&N and if so, did you notice much difference in the bike's performance?
Nov 10, 2013 #2 J Joola_imp Running like a top Check out post #16 and on in this thread. Power commander / filter discussion
Nov 10, 2013 #3 B Blockhead_imp Been there Thread starter Joola_imp said: Check out post #16 and on in this thread. Power commander / filter discussion Click to expand... Thank you for that. I thought I did a thorough search but I guess not.
Joola_imp said: Check out post #16 and on in this thread. Power commander / filter discussion Click to expand... Thank you for that. I thought I did a thorough search but I guess not.
Nov 10, 2013 #4 J Joola_imp Running like a top No worries. Sometimes threads go off topic and searching through dozens of posts because a word was mentioned in a thread can be tedious.
No worries. Sometimes threads go off topic and searching through dozens of posts because a word was mentioned in a thread can be tedious.