Air Cleaner Covers on Samu

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Up front caveat: I have no relationship with Samurider other than as a customer and Samurider has no knowledge of this post.

Takashi is now listing Force Design fiberglass air cleaner covers in candy red, in white and in gloss black, with carbon fiber versions available. These covers are built to order and can take 2 to 3 weeks to receive but are well worth the wait. Cost is 24,000 yen and about 2,100 yen for shipping. The covers are exceptionally well packaged for the 3 to 4 day shipment from Japan.

Webike has had these parts on their site for months, but Takashi used a couple of my photos in his listing. I couldn’t resist doing another post on these panels. :)

I have the red ones. These are of the highest quality, are beautifully sculptured and are a perfect color match. The paint is absolutely flawless and has nice depth to it. Since they stick out farther than the side panels, the air cleaner covers are readily visible when viewed from directly behind the bike. Pretty cool.

For those of you who have or are considering the candy red Force Design side covers, these matching air cleaner covers are a perfect compliment and will dress up your bike.


09147b576f3dd5ae6ae9c0b3cb7aa377.jpg


ed9ff5be5d3a3d8082d11799b1476ac3.jpg


962e49ff36a059c9e8411cf766d4bdb2.jpg
 
Stop it! Stop it! Things like this look too nice! :D

I'm not entirely sold on the air cleaners; may be a bit much red but they are growing on me. This bike is gonna be expensive. I've already penciled in the side covers and seat is just drawing me in. Your bike has turned out very well indeed. :worship:
 
Back
Top