Agusta Brutale Dragster 800 RR

use2b_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Looked this thing over at D&D in Pensacola. very interesting and would be fun to ride but would never want one.
 
Amazing looking. Just not sure how many miles I could ride between chiropractic treatments.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
One of them resides in our clubhouse in LA, and while it is a neat bike to look at, it has, like that entire line of MV 800's, the oddest riding position imaginable. Not particularly uncomfortable, but supermoto- esque, and you are thrust right over the bars, with no view whatsoever of anything in front of you, including the front wheel. On the 'Toursimo' version, the screen is 1 inch from the visor of your helmet. It's really disconcerting. But, MV's are different.
 
I spent a day riding alongside a fella on his Brutale.
I was all over that bike,
smitten w/ the gorgeously crafted triple stacked chrome exhausts
the exposed trellis frame , and how can anyone
ignore a single sided swingarm exposing a full rear wheel?
That's one sexy mama!
 
Back
Top