after track weekend

jitaylor_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
After a weekend of tear-assing around a track on the ragged edge, today I rode to work on the CB. It was like riding in a Lincoln Town Car. It is just great and relaxing, even though most of the commute is on a turnpike. There are other bikes I sort of covet, like the Ninja 1000, or the R1200 RS, but I am afraid I just won't get that relaxing feeling from them. I would never swap for one of those without a test ride to be sure.
 
jitaylor_imp said:
After a weekend of tear-assing around a track on the ragged edge, today I rode to work on the CB. It was like riding in a Lincoln Town Car. It is just great and relaxing, even though most of the commute is on a turnpike. There are other bikes I sort of covet, like the Ninja 1000, or the R1200 RS, but I am afraid I just won't get that relaxing feeling from them. I would never swap for one of those without a test ride to be sure.
Agreed. Never swap. Add. :)
 
Back
Top